Friday, July 17, 2015

Man; My Human is Boring!

Of course They go off to East Vancouver. Some place I've never been and they leave me here...  Jeesh. What does a shark have to do to get any excitement around here. Ooh. Human's daughter brought in a My Little Pony...  How many calories are horses and are they considered organic food?  


Yeah. Human has stuck me up here. And I so wanted to make that rainbow haired horse's aquaintance...  Rainbow ice cream is delicious. Took an ice cream cone off the last surfer I ate.  That took care of two major food groups for the day's meal   

That one that calls herself Princess Twilight Sparkle is starting to annoy me with her little song about her Princess Wings. A little bit NPD; is she?  


Well. Got to meet them. But needed to be on my best behavior because we didn't want a crying Human's Daughter.  Rats.  So much for Horse steaks. 


Human Daughter watching carefully to make sure that I'm on my best behavior.  




No comments:

Post a Comment