Saturday, August 20, 2011

Please Tell Me There's Nothing Behind Me - Redux...Version II...whatever...

My human did a photoshoot of "Mini-me" with my new buddy a few months ago...He doesn't have a name yet, but he does keep going "Oh My God...". I hope he ain't one of those Jehovah's Witness types that kept coming with tracts standing in front of the nuthouse I was in...


This was the shot done with Mini-Me... (Yeah...he's a hammerhead shark. We're getting acquainted...he's cool...but a little bit flaky).

Here's the redux that my human did with me in the shot...and "Oh My God". This time he's going "Oh Dear God...not again!!!" I wonder what that means. And does this penguin taste like chicken? Hmmm, better not. Thank goodness it wasn't Wayne that got picked. This penguin would be toast.


Why does he keep going "Oh Dear God...Not Again"?

No comments:

Post a Comment